Plugin Installation Steps :
This Plugin works in the opencart version : >= 18.104.22.168
1. Login into the admin panel of opencart store.
2. Go to the extensions -> installer menu from the left panel.
3. Click on upload button and upload zip file with name eshipz.ocmod.zip
4. Once Uploading is complete go to the Extensions -> Extensions from the left menu.
5. On the extension page choose extension type "Modules" and under modules option you will find one record with name eshipz. Click + sign (Install Button) from the right side of that record.
6. Once installation is complete click on the edit icon from right of that record with the name eshipz.
7. After that you will see a form, in the form enter required details.
- Eshipz API URL
- Eshipz API Token
- Eshipz Opencart API Token
- Status - Enabled Or Disabled
8. After filling required details click the save button which is located on the top-right side of the page.
9. Once all the details are saved, go to the Extensions->Modifications from the left sidebar.
10. In the modification page you will see the refresh button on the top-right corner of the page click on it once.
(Whenever you install or uninstall a plugin you have to click that refresh button to work plugin properly).
11. To display order tracking details of a particular order just go to the Design->Layouts from the left menu. And click on + icon from top-right side.
12. Here you can add layout to display order tracking details. So first of all, enter Layout name (Eshipz Tracking Details) and then click below + button to add route (In which page you want to display details) and then enter "account/order/info".
13. After that you can choose where you want to display tracking details (Left Side, Right Side, Top Or Bottom). For example, if you want to display details on the right side of a web page just select the "Eshipz" option from the "Column Right" section. After setting up position just click the save button from the top right corner.
14. Plugin is successfully installed.
1. Go to the Extensions->Extensions from the left menu. On the extension page choose extension type "Modules" and under modules option you will find one record with name eshipz. Click - sign (Uninstall Button) from the right side of that record.
2. When the uninstall process is complete just go to the Extensions->Modifications and click that refresh button to disable plugin functionality.
3. Next, go to the Design->Layouts. Here you will find Layout with name "Eshipz Tracking Details" just select it & click delete button from top-right corner.
4. Plugin is successfully uninstalled.