Creating Shipper Account:
In order to create an shipper account, select "Shipper Accounts" from the left panel and click "+" icon on the right corner.
Once you select the desired shipper account, respective carrier will be displayed on the screen.
Now click on the carrier account to add the details.
Adding Shipper Account details for 'FedEx':
If the selected shipper account is "FedEx", fields shown below will be displayed which has to be filled and saved.
How do I get a FedEx Account Number?
- You receive your FedEx Account Number once you sign up for a FedEx Account. If you don’t have a FedEx Account, Go to this link https://www.fedex.com/jp_english/registration/account.html
- If you’re looking for your FedEx Account Number, log into youraccount at fedex.com. Then click on the “Account Management”tab on the left-most menu.
- Your account will usually have the alias “My Account,” which will have your Account Number in the middle field of the table.
How to find your FedEx Meter Number?
- 1. Log into FedEx Developer by using you FedEx User ID and Password. Remember to select “Web Services for Shipping” under the “I want to” drop down before logging in.
- 2.Select “Move to Production” on the menu at the left side of your screen.
- 3.Click on “Get Production Key” once the page is fully loaded. It should be in the middle of the page.
- 4. The following fields will appear. Insert these answers to these fields:
- a. Do you intend to resell your software? No.
- b. Please check the box next to each type of FedEx web services you intend to use in your integration solution: FedEx Web Services for Shipping (includes Rate, Track,etc.)
- c. Please indicate whether you are developing your FedEx integration solution as a Corporate Developer or as a Consultant: Corporate Developer.
- 5. After submitting this data, you will receive your FedEx Meter Number. Go back to your eShipz account, click on the Shipper Accounts tab, click "Fedex" or"Edit" next to FedEx, and enter both your account number and your meter number.
- 6. Accept the terms of usage.
- 7. Fill out all the required company information denoted by an asterisk.
- a. If you need to update your profile settings while getting your FedEx Meter Number, check the box that says “Please check this box if you want to update your Profile…”
- b. Click “Continue>>” to access your FedEx Authentication Key and FedEx Meter Number.
- 8. You should see this screen. The Meter Number can be found below the Authentication Key. That should do it!
Adding Shipper account details for 'eCourierz'
If the selected shipper account is "eCourierz", fields shown below will be displayed which has to be filled and saved.
To update the Key and Partner code fields, use the X-API-Token generated on ship.ecourierz.com for Key and https://www.ship.ecourierz.com/ for Partner code.
Adding Shipper Account details for 'Aramex'
If the selected shipper account is "Aramex", fields shown below will be displayed which has to be filled and saved.
How do I get a Aramex Account Number?
1.To get an account with Aramex, email to Aramex sales representative.
2.Tell Aramex you need to integrate Aramex Shipping Services API and Rate Calculator API.
3.Aramex will provide Aramex Developer guides, and two separate sets of credentials for sandbox and production environments: Account Number , Username , Password , Account Pin and Account Entity.